ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organization's products, services and processes. By completing ISO 14001 certification your organization can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system meets international industry specific environmental standards..
ISO 14001 environmental certification provides a framework for environmental management best practice to help organizations:
- Minimize their environmental footprint
- Diminish the risk of pollution incidents
- Provide operational improvements
- Ensure compliance with relevant environmental legislation, and
- Develop their business in a sustainable manner